Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2012

Homecoming Week

3.10. - 5.10.2012

That was one of the things I looked forward to the most (: It is a week where the whole school dresses up and does crazy things in the evening like Powder Puff, Buff Puff, and Dodge ball.
Monday was Lumberjack day. In the evening I played Powder Puff Football, that is flag football and just the girls are playing (:
Tuesday was twin day. I didn’t have a twin though so I didn’t dress up..
Wednesday was Hippie Day.
Thursday was Pajama Day, which was my favorite one (:
Friday was Purple and Gold Day (our school colors). During the last period we had an Assembly in the Apple Bowl (our Football stadium) where each class showed a dance which we practiced the whole week before school and of course we, the seniors, won (: And in the evening was the Homecoming Football game, where I was not allowed to go.
Saturday was the Homecoming Dance where I wasn’t allowed to go either because of my first Host family…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen