Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

Abflug / New York


In Düsseldorf angekommen habe ich natürlich alle gelben T-Shirts gleich gesehen. Wir sind zusammen einchecken gegangen. Ich hatte natürlich Übergepäck aber die Dame am Check in war so nett und ich hab nix zahlen müssen. (: Der Abschied war kurz und schmerzlos (zumindest für mich, weiß nicht so ganz für meine Mama^^) und dann waren wir auch schon im Flieger.
Since this is the American part know I’m gonna write in English :b
As we came to our hotel in New York we were allowed to choose our roommates, 3 per room. Us three already decided on the airport in Düsseldorf that we want to be in one room. After that there was only dinner and then time for us. But since we were all tired we went to bed pretty early.
On the next day we had an orientation meeting in the morning. First we were all together in a big room where we talked about all the rules. Afterwards we got divided into groups. In those we played games and talked a little bit more about rules ^^.
In the afternoon we finally were heading towards New York City in our small groups. As we first saw the skyline we were all impressed. (:
First we took a ferry around the statue of liberty, then we went on top of the empire state building (and of course right then it had to start to rain /: ) and then we went to eat dinner at times square at. When we came out of Hollywood Planet it was already really dark but you couldn’t see that because the lights were so bright as if it would be daylight, it was incredible! Then we headed back to the hotel.
The next day we started the day by eating breakfast in NYC. Afterwards we went to the museum where night in the museum was set in. then we went eat lunch at a pizzeria. Afterwards the others went into central park, but since I was really sick and nearly threw up I didn’t go and waited at the bus. Afterwards we went shopping at the pear. Back in the hotel we decided not to sleep because the first of us three had to leave the hotel at 3.30 in the morning to get to the airport. I will never forget that night, it was really fun.
The next day was the big day, we flew on to our host families.
When I arrived in Wenatchee it was 6 pm perfect time. My family picked me up from the airport.
The first 4 weeks in my host fam without school where good.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen